Please note that the Penelope Kay blanket has the "Nora" font, which takes twice as long to hand embroider and requires an Additional Embroidery listing of $3 per letter:
The script and italic fonts in the Hazel and Cooper picture are included, please note your preference in the messages during check out with the name(s).
Heavenly soft, these blankets are full of dreams! Edged in the softest velvet in your choice of stunning shades, they are hand embroidered with a name, initial or monogram and will make the most exquisite gift to be treasured by little hands for years...
* They are made of six layers of muslin, so are thicker yet still so light and fluffy.
* Blankets are 45 by 45 inches...if you are interested in another size, ask and if I can i will.
* They have been pre-washed in natural detergent ... the washing gives it the soft puckered effect.
* You may choose a different thread color, just ask!
* Wash by hand or on a gentle cycle in cold water, and dry on low or air dry.
* For names over ten letters, there will be an additional embroidery fee, please ask.
* If you purchase more than one item, you will only pay one Shipping Charge...I can make a Custom Listing for you for this, or will refund you the Shipping difference after.
* Due to the puckering of the gauze, the sizes may be slightly off.
* As each item is custom and made to order, I will need eight to twelve weeks for shipping.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Personalization details can be given in the messages area during checkout, or by convo.