Heavenly soft, these blankets are full of dreams! Edged in the softest velvet in your choice of stunning shades, they are hand embroidered with a name, initial or monogram and will make the most exquisite gift to be treasured by little hands for years...
The Script, Rainbow Script, and Italic fonts are included up to 8 letters. To add more letters than that please see the Additional embroidery listing, it is $1 for each letter after that. The Nora and Addie fonts take much more time to hand letter and hand embroider, and are $3 per letter. Those listings are also in the Add On Listings, along with rainbows, stars, extra wide trim and organic patterned muslin backings.
The colors listed here are always available, to see the "Off the Menu" colors that are available, please visit my Instagram Page @dolcedreams and see my Off the Menu tab under my Highlights for the current ones available. The OTM colors are not consistently available. You can also search #sundayshowandtell on Instagram to see weekly shares of all i make to get ideas...
* They are made of six layers of muslin, so are thicker yet still so light and fluffy.
* Blankets are 45 by 45 inches...if you are interested in a larger size I can also do 45 by 55 or 60", please message me for details and pricing for the 45" by 60" size.
* They have been pre-washed in natural detergent ... the washing gives it the soft puckered effect.
* You may choose a different thread color, just ask!
* Wash by hand or on a gentle cycle in cold water, and dry on low or air dry.
* Due to the puckering of the gauze, the sizes may be slightly off.
* As each item is custom and made to order and I am very popular, I will need five to ten weeks for shipping.
Please contact me to find out when this item will be ready to ship.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Personalization details can be given in the messages area during checkout, or by convo.
Oct 4, 2019
My Granddaughter loved her blanket so much that I just ordered her a lovey to match. Thanks so much for your beautiful work.
Sep 13, 2019
The details of the embroidery are like nothing I’ve seen before. Nathalie’s work is phenomenal and so beautiful in every way. We love these blankets and loveys and will always come back for more!
Mar 29, 2019
Mar 7, 2019
Amazing as always!
Jan 11, 2019