Current turnaround time is 12+ weeks💛 This is a largest version of my most popular six layer velvet muslin lovey ~ the 24 " size, which has the Extra Wide velvet trim included, is perfect as a blanket for new babes and grows into a carry around lovey as your babe gets older.
The matching doll lovey is so fun for little ones to put their dolls to sleep with, and for creative make believe play time. It is also good as a small comfort lovey to carry around on travels.
The colors listed here are always available, to see the "Off the Menu" colors that are available, please visit my Instagram page @dolcedreams and see my Off the Menu Tab under my Highlights for the current available colors. The OTM colors are not consistently available. You can also search #sundayshowandtell on Instagram to see weekly shares of all I make to get ideas...
The Script, Rainbow Script, and Italic fonts are included up to 8 letters. After that it is $1 per letter, and the listing is in my Add ons section. The Nora and Addie fonts are $3 per letter as they take much more time to hand letter and hand embroider...those fonts are also in the Add ons section, where you will also find the listings for rainbows, stars, and extra wide trim.
Heavenly soft, these loveys are full of dreams! Edged in the softest velvet in your choice of stunning shades, they are hand embroidered with a name, initial or monogram and will make the most exquisite gift to be treasured by little hands...
* They are made of six layers of muslin, so are thicker yet still so light and fluffy.
* Loveys are available in a 17 inch size, or a 14 inch size, and now this 24" size.
* The doll lovey is 12". It will come with a hand embroidered heart but could have a short name on it up to 4 letters if you prefer, or you can purchase a rainbow add on also. If you would like to purchase the doll lovey separately this is the listing :
* They have been pre-washed in a natural detergent ... the washing gives it the soft puckered effect.
* You may choose a different thread color, just ask!
* Wash by hand or on a gentle cycle in cold water, and dry on low or air dry.
.* Due to the puckering of the gauze, the sizes may be slightly off.
* As each item is custom and made to order and I am very popular, I will need between 10-12 weeks until shipping.
Please contact me to find out when this item will be ready to ship.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Personalization details can be given in the messages area during checkout, or by convo.
Sep 8, 2020
Absolutely everything I hoped it would be. It’s gorgeous and will be forever cherished by our new little boy! Also shop owner is super easy to work with and can make an idea via text come to fruition easily.
Aug 27, 2020
Great gift to a newborn Mama, crafter was SO easy to work with, thanks!
Aug 18, 2020
Aug 11, 2020
Very fine craftsmanship, and exactly as described. I love it, and my baby loves it already, too! Thank you so much, Nathalie!
Aug 5, 2020