Please note that the Olivia and Soren loveys shown have the "Nora" font, which takes twice as long to hand embroider and requires an Additional Embroidery listing of $3 per letter:
The script and italic fonts in the Hazel Rose and Cooper picture are included up to 8 letters, please note your preference in the messages during check out with the name(s). For names over 8 letters, you will need to purchase one listing per letter of this listing:
Heavenly soft, these loveys and blankets are full of dreams! Edged in the softest velvet in your choice of stunning shades, they are hand embroidered with a name, initial or monogram and will make the most exquisite gift to be treasured by little hands...
* They are made of six layers of muslin, so are thicker yet still so light and fluffy.
* Loveys are available in a 17 inch size, or a 14 inch size.
* Blankets are 45 by 45 inches.
* The 24" size is a separate listing
* They have been pre-washed in natural detergent ... the washing gives it the soft puckered effect.
* Off the Menu colors can be seen in the Highlights of my Instagram feed @dolcedreams. You can also search #sundayshowandtell to see all of the pieces that I make and share weekly.
* You may choose a different thread color, just ask!
* Wash by hand or on a gentle cycle in cold water, and dry on low or air dry.
* Due to the puckering of the gauze, the sizes may be slightly off.
* As each item is custom and made to order, and I am extremely popular, I will need nine to twelve weeks for shipping.
Please contact me to find out when this item will be ready to ship.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Personalization details can be given in the messages area during checkout, or by convo.
Jun 5, 2019
So happy with my purchase, my son loves his lovey ! Super cute
Apr 10, 2019
The most beautiful lovey I’ve ever seen. 100% worth the price. My daughter loves it. Thank you!
Mar 12, 2019
Nathalie did a beautiful job on my grand daughter’s lovey! Her work is flawless and so soft! This is truly a keepsake and a treasure! Thank you so much!