I love babies! I created this lovey for little hands to snuggle and cuddle. With gorgeous patchwork in beautiful designer fabrics, custom hand embroidered name or initial, and satin and grosgrain circle knotties that babies love to finger and caress... The backing is a sumptuous white on white thick striped minky fabric. This is exceptionally soft and comforting - every baby that has received one becomes attached immediately...Just take a look at the Feedback comments!
And here are some other lovey designs ~
* 12" by 12" size is perfect for little hands to clutch and carry everywhere.
* Each lovey is unique due to hand crafting and fabric variations.
* Hand crafted and embroidered, machine stitched and re-enforced for durability.
* All of my fabrics are pre-washed and shrunk.
* Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
* As the loveys are made to order, please allow up to 12 weeks for shipping.
* The loveys are tied with ribbon and wrapped in tissue, ready for gift giving ~ Let me know if you need a gift card enclosed!
* If you combine this with another item from Dolce Dreams, the lovey will ship for free.
Please contact me to find out when this item will be ready to ship.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Personalization details can be given in the messages area during checkout, or by convo.
Jun 20, 2018
Oh shoot I didn’t take a pic, but it’s precious and my new mom friend loved it. I hope her precious child loves it. Thanks Nat! 💕
Oct 20, 2017
Jun 28, 2014
this lovey was even cuter in person!
May 27, 2014
It's lovely, thank you! Allisha
Feb 18, 2014
One of my favorites so far! I know it will be loved!