Please note that there are a couple of fabrics in this quilt that are discontinued and will have to be substituted with coordinating fabrics. I will be happy to discuss them with you .
Inspired by the highest quality designer cotton fabrics, I wanted to create a unique piece that would be a classic heirloom. The backing is a soft natural white cotton diamond matelasse. I machine stitch the squares for durability and have taken the time to hand tie the quilts. This quilt only has the year embroidered, but I will customize your order however you like, with name, or name and date. I have done many other variations..
The 28" by 36" size is perfect for tummy time ( babies love to gaze upon the flow of designs and colors), a lap blanket, or a wall hanging. A truly beautiful gift to be treasured that stands out in a crowd!
* As each quilt is made to order, please allow four to six weeks for shipping.
* Each quilt is unique due to fabric variations and hand crafting.
* Machine wash warm and tumble dry low. Gets softer with each wash. Already prewashed.
* Comes tied with ribbon, wrapped in angel tissue, ready for gift giving.
* I do not use batting as it makes the quilt too heavy and warm for babies. They are lightweight, but still warm due to the high quality fabrics (no thin cottons here!).
Here are some of my other quilts:
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
Personalization details can be given in the messages area during checkout, or by convo.